Is it possible to write a replacement for the soft keyboard?

asked 2016-08-16 12:04:24 -0500

wavis gravatar image

On a touch screen laptop, the soft keyboard pops up sometimes when I touch a text area. Is it a separate program? If so, what is it called, and is it possible to replace?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete