Ask Your Question
1

Mobile broadband with T-Mobile LTE doesn't work

asked 2016-08-03 12:45:45 -0500

wavis gravatar image

updated 2016-08-03 12:47:29 -0500

I have a new Lenovo X1 Yoga, and I went down and got a sim card for it from the T-Mobile store yesterday. They got it working in the store, but that was before I installed Fedora on it. I called T-Mobile and they verified the IMEI and APN and said everything is working on their end.

Last night I saw between one and three bars in the upper right, but now I'm not even seeing that. On LTE with Fedora I have never been able to connect to a website or ping google.com .

I have gone through the setup a few times, and each time it seems to leave a new record. As an aside, it would be nice to have a way to clear those out (you can see four of them in the picture).

image description

You can see that T-Moblie LTE is selected, but there is no connectivity indicator in the upper right.

I have rebooted, removed and replaced the sim card, and turned the Mobile Broadband off and on. I don't know what else I can do to try to get this to work. Command line tools, or location of configuration files would be helpful tips. Thanks!

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted
0

answered 2016-08-20 19:42:28 -0500

sergiomb gravatar image
edit flag offensive delete link more

Question Tools

1 follower

Stats

Asked: 2016-08-03 12:45:45 -0500

Seen: 257 times

Last updated: Aug 20 '16