Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

So evidently this was an issue with the GPT, as bitwiseoperator pointed out.

Using gdisk I was able to convert MBR to GPT, simply by:

gdisk /dev/[disk]
w (at prompt)

This didn't cause any issues or data loss when accessing the disks from windows. The installation produced no error even though the disks were connected. I've updated Fedora 22 and have rebooted find multiple times.

So evidently this was an issue with the GPT, as bitwiseoperator pointed out.

Using gdisk I was able to convert MBR to GPT, simply by:

gdisk /dev/[disk]
w (at prompt)

This didn't cause any issues or data loss when accessing the disks from windows. The installation produced no error even though the disks were connected. I've updated Fedora 22 and have rebooted find fine multiple times.