Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

I think, I know how you can fix your partitions: you can try that command in cmd.exe "bootrec.exe/fixmbr". (This PC-> search field->cmd. In cmd window type that command). You can read about that method here - Fix Your Lost or Invalid Partition Table. But I am not sure, would it chops your data as chkdsk does... So better way - recover your files first. To recover files you can use NTFS Recovery software from DiskInternals. It is cheaper than Partition Recovery, but works great))