Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

I don't know how your keyboard is set up, but if all else fails you can type the characters into a text editor then copy and paste them here. There's a way to enter unicode characters directly, but it doesn't seem to work in the editor for answers, although it does for comments. Odd...

To enter a Unicode character directly, enter Ctrl-Shift-U, then the four digit hex code (leading zeros may be omitted) then Enter. You can find the list of codes in Wikipedia if you need it.